Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Child, My Guru

AHHHH!! I was wondering and counting since yesterday how did years pass by ???
Already 10 years passed by, without me hardly noticing.  But I still remember that little baby with a toothless innocent smile,  trying to communicate and connect with me. Never did I have tough time with him. I still remember as a 8th month baby he had a severe fever one night, he started crying. I just gave him, his small picture book and within minutes he started babbling.
Sathvik is a wonder, challenge, strength and my weakness too. Without him I would not be what I am today. Reinventing myself everyday to the needs and challenges he throws on me. I feel I have come a long way. Being his mother I learned a lot and owe him for everything. I revere this learning more than my college degree.
My Child, My GURU
It may sound funny!
but it's true...........

Mini



No comments:

Post a Comment