Just me

My Many Muses

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Am I a Parent or a Child I wonder!!

Am I a Parent or a Child I wonder!!
Sometimes taking guidance from my  child instead me doing so..
Sometimes being chided for a giggle or a prank
Sometimes taken good care when sickish
Sometimes being adviced for what should be done
Sometimes patted on my back for a good deed or work
Sometimes  cheered and comforted when lying low
I wonder am I the Parent or the Child!!
I wish I would be the Child, If there is a choice
I see an Excellent Parent  for sure, not  me but in my Child....
And I wish to be  the Child to that Wonderful  Parent.

Posted by Mini at 9:51 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
  • Home

About Me

Mini
Wondering about myself and the world around.... The random thoughts that cross my mind, and art is captured in my blog.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2013 (5)
    • ▼  May (5)
      • First Art Project
      • Am I a Parent or a Child I wonder!!
      • My Child, My Guru
      • Dawn and Dusk
      • Being Strong
  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  October (4)
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  February (1)

Followers

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.